Friday, January 17, 2014

Gold Accent

 Accessories make the world go 'round
For simple outfits such as the all black attire I wore yesterday 
Pairing this gorgeous taupe coat from Forever21+ created such a completed chic look
Yesterday I wasn't too dramatic because I celebrated my fathers birthday yesterday evening
for some drinks and food. Which was delish' ! 
;) 





Coat-Forever21 | Skirt-Forever21 | Heels-AMIclubwear | Purse-Lightinthebox | Chain Necklace-Fashiontofigure | Deer Necklace-Sammydress | Blazer-iheartposhshoppe 

6 comments:

  1. Very elegantly! I like your style :) The black with gold accents is the best combination I can imagine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Yes, Yes!!! Loving this style from head to toe. The gold accents make the look pop and I'm loving the jacket! Very chic and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your style I have seen you evolve over the years and find you to be inspirational. So glad you will be blogging again. You have a great talent for styling. Great Classic Outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU.LOOK.STUNNING!
    absolutely beautyful

    ReplyDelete